Monday, September 26, 2011

Week Four-Presentation


So the deadline is due and we have to find a place to present. Oh my what should I do? I feel like I am between a rock and a hard place! When I first saw this assignment I was like cool, I will present at TAGT. Then, I thought I would present at TLA. Then, I found out they were not accepting proposals till next year. What was I to do? So, I turned to Google. There was the perfect event the 2011 ESC Region VI Technology Conference, “Engaging Digital Learners”. The annual conference will be held in Huntsville in the ESC Professional Development Center on Nov. 10 – 11, 2011. They were accepting proposals NOW and they would approve it in October. Is it meant to be? What if they actually accept me? So, I applied! Now time will tell! How Exciting!






Link to my presentation:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3J4lUwnDng4NDA0MWIzYzUtMmQ4Yy00MWQwLWJhZjEtOWQ0MTQwNGIxZTMy&hl=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment