Friday, September 9, 2011

Week Two-Thinking Outloud " Where should I present?"


Working on my CBR project was very enlightening. I wish it would have worked out a little better then it did. I choose my project because I wanted to motivate the students to want to create visual book reports. I still feel like I need to refine my presentation style so I can get more results. So, the question is who/where would I like to share this information? My first thought was I would write up a brief proposal to present at the Texas Association of Gifted and Talented convention. I have previously been selected to present there. But Joe, said to think outside the box…..so I thought that I may like to write up a proposal to present at the Texas Libraries Association convention. They will be in Houston in 2013. They will be in Dallas 2012. Due to lack of school funds I do not know if I would be given persmission to attend this spring's event. My CBR project would definately be relevant to present at the librarian's convention.

2 comments:

  1. Pam,
    I think presenting to your usual group would be a good choice. You can also try presenting to the bigger audience as an alternative. I imagine that presenter may be eligible for financial assistance to attend. I think you should take your best shot!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it. You've done the work they need to hear.

    ReplyDelete