Saturday, February 12, 2011

PE1_iMovie First Lesson




Today, I started viewing iMovie '09 on Lynda.com.  The directions for the assignment said if you were already an expert, you could learn something else.  When I read that, I laughed out loud because, I thought to myself, "I am NOT an expert!" Then, I began viewing the lessons, and I found out that I may not be an expert but I was not a complete dunce either!  I had actually learned some of the things on my own!  That gave me a little pat on the back!  So, I began to look for something new to learn and practice.  What I came up with was learning how to adjust the date and time on the segments.  I was then able to split them into two separate events.  I separated my daughter's basketball game from her birthday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment