Sunday, February 13, 2011

PE3_iMovie

Back Again....
Overall, I really found the Lynda.com tutorials beneficial.  I am glad it was assigned.  I have visited the site before, and thought wow, this is cool! But with every other project and home stuff to do I haven't had time to really watch through a whole lesson.  Getting a certificate for it is pretty neat too.  The final lesson I incorporated was the stabilization.  Due to the fact that, I was taping the game on a small Flip video, there are a lot of shaky parts.  When I uploaded the video to iMovie, I did put it through the stabilization mode, however several sections were still marked with the little red squiggle.  In chapter 10 they showed how to click the show/hide button for the red squiggle located at the very bottom of iMovie.  Before I could click it however, I had to call FSO to find out how to hide my "dock". I could see the button but could not get to it.  If you want to hide your dock, the shortcut is command+option+d and it will disappear and reappear when you press it.  It also said in the lessons that you should not use a lot of transitions, that professionals like straight cuts, but I like them and think they are pretty cool.  I look forward to trying some more of these techniques.  I took some notes and I do plan on revisiting a couple of lessons.





No comments:

Post a Comment