Saturday, February 19, 2011

PE5_Glogster

Glogster has a special site just for educators! Got a great deal- $59.00 for 200 students! Yeah!
Teacher Dashboard- Very easy to add students and track their progress.
Personal Profile Page-Express yourself!


So, I finally got started on my blog. It was very easy to use. I was able to edit my profile. I thought that I would have too much, and low and behold I have plenty of room! Must add more! The learning for me was not so much in learning how to manipulate Glogster but in how to find copyright free images to use on Glogster. I am planning on teaching my students this and it is a must that they know how to locate images because taking their own pictures is
not practial. I also plan on using the Flip video and video taping them during their Fine Arts period
and attaching the video to their personal glogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment