Saturday, February 19, 2011

PE4_Glogster




I knew I wanted to use Glogster to create an interactive poster. But the first problem that I encountered was where would I collect the images I wanted to use. In the past when I have needed an image I would use Google, however knowing that I would be publishing my product, I knew that I needed to find someway to teach the students to use a source that was copyright free to collect their images. After working with my partner, Lori she helped me by showing me how to use Microsoft clip art and how to find other images using Creative Commons. Next, I need to refine my focus and decide what would be the first step in getting started. I decided to start with having the students do an "All About Me". Below you find images that I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment